UCLG Africa, through its African Local Governments Academy (ALGA) and its partners: The Regional Council of Fès-Meknès and Al Akhawayn University of Ifrane, will organize the 3rd edition of the forum of Territorial Managers and Training Institutes targeting the local level in Africa. The forum will be held from June 10 – 14 at the Al Akhawayn University of Ifrane (Morocco) under the theme: “ Financing Learning, Training and Capacity Building for Local Elected Officials and Territorial Managers in Africa: for Innovative and Sustainable Mechanisms.“
The Forum will be an opportunity to discuss and benchmark the issue of financing learning, training and capacity building that targets local governments in Africa, to present the successful models that exist from around the world and to present and propose innovative and sustainable mechanisms to anchor decentralization in Africa. The Forum will also offer a space to empower participants on the African and Global Agendas.
- Representatives of International Organizations
- Representatives of Governments
- Local Governments and their Networks
- National Associations of Local Governments
- Local Elected Officials
- Territorial Managers and their Professional Networks
- Development Partners and Donors
- Civil Society
- Private Sector Representatives, etc.
FEES FOR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM
- Members and networks of UCLG Africa: 300 euros
- Non-members of UCLG Africa: 400 euros
- Husband / Wives and Accompanying Persons: 100 euros
- Delegations / Groups of more than 5 participants: 20% discount.
Fees can be paid through bank transfer to UCLG Africa at:
Address: 117, Boulevard HAUSSMANN 75008, Paris_ France
Beneficiary: CITES ET GOUVERNEMENTS LOCAUX UNIS D’AFRIQUE
IBAN/ Bank account number: FR7630004005670001009726629
BIC/Code SWIFT: BNPAFRPPINT
Transfer notification: FULL NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT + UCLG Africa / ALGA Forum2019.
– Or upon arrival to the Venue of the Forum.
For more details click here
For a registration form click here