How do you define municipal sustainability and how do you engage national and local stakeholders in this discussion? Defining and measuring change in organizational capacity is a foundational element of effective programming with the municipal sector.
We are excited to share that the CIB Working group will facilitate a webinar on measuring municipal capacity on 19 February, 15h00- 16h00 (CET). We would like to invite you to participate.
The webinar will convey a conversation among CIB members who are seeking to improve how they measure progress in their programmes, together with project beneficiaries. Presenters will share their approach, ideas and tools related to measuring municipal capacity, followed by a facilitated discussion to compare approaches and deepen the conversation.
- How do you define municipal sustainability? What is the “end game” of your project?
- What tools and approaches do you use to measure the capacityof municipal institutions? What are the main elements/dimensions of the organizational model you promote?
- How do you engage national and local stakeholdersin that discussion? How do your model and measurement support their own learning?
- What indicators do you use in your log frames and performance framework to monitor/report on organizational development?
Panelists & Moderator:
- Mbali Mahlobo, Program Manager, Intergovernmental Relations at South African Local Government Association (SALGA)
- Rikard Eduards, Programme Officer, Municipal Partnership Programme, Swedish International Centre for Local Democracy (ICLD)
- Mr Ramon Canal, Director of the Technical Programming Office, Barcelona City Council
- (Moderator) Pascal Lavoie, Program Manager, Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM)
We look forward to your active involvement in this webinar! You can subscribe by using this link (click ‘registration’ on the left side of the web page). For any additional questions, feel free to email email@example.com.