PRESS RELEASE – LOCAL AND REGIONAL AUTHORITIES IN THE TUNE OF THE ADVANCE REGIONALIZATION
On the 31 August 2016, the Municipality of Chefchaouen hosts a workshop on the development of the economic accounts of the Municipalities of Morocco.
This workshop is the culmination of a methodological study initiated by United Cities and Local Government of Africa (UCLG Africa) in collaboration with the High Commission for Planning
The purpose of the study is to develop a methodology, which permit to the Municipalities of Morocco to have a management tool of the local economic development with a view to promote economic activity and employment.
The principal objective of this workshop is to present the first year of development of the local economic accounts led to Chefchaouen. This through:
1) The review of the methodology used to obtain the results of the development of the economic accounts of the city and it’s province;
2) The determination of what involves the development of local economic accounts regarding statistical data collection;
3) The definition of the terms necessary for conducting an experiment driver of economic accounts at the regional level, also the national level as well.
Will take part at this workshop:
– The economics operators of the municipality and the province of Chefchaouen;
– Representative of State’s Decentralized Departments;
– Representatives of the Moroccan Association of the Presidents of Municipal Councils (AMPCC);
– Representatives of the High Commission for Planning;
– Representatives of the GDLC (General Directorate of Local Authorities);
– Representatives of UCLG Africa.
The Press Release is available here
For more information, contact:
Tel : + 212 610 56 71 45
Mail : email@example.com