United Cities and Local Governments of Africa (UCLG Africa) launches its new official website: a new instrument that is intended to be for Local Africa a window on the World.
The website, available in French and English, is aimed for all stakeholders of the local African life, their partners in the rest of the world but also to the general public. This website also reflects as well the new visual identity of the organization.
Among the features it offers, and besides the presentation of the organization, its mission and its activities, the user will find:
• A comprehensive database updated in real time of all UCLG Africa members;
• Web pages for the National Associations of Local Governments and the cities members of the organization;
• Mini-sites of the programs and projects implemented by UCLG Africa and its partners;
• A documentary platform where documents, photos and videos covering all the issues of local development are made available for the user;
• News and events of the organization, its members and partners.
By providing more visibility to local Africa stakeholders, valuing their initiatives, facilitating their access to resources and putting them in connection with their counterparts and partners, the new website reached a new step in the development of communication about Local Africa.
- 17th SESSION OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF UNITED CITIES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS OF AFRICA (UCLG Africa)
- Pan African Peer Review 2: Call for Expression of Interest
- CNBC Interview with Secretary General Mr. Elong Mbassi
- FMDV releases a new publication on Subnational Pooled Financing Mechanisms
- Commonwealth Local Government Conference