10th International Meeting of The PPP
From 22 to 23 March the 10th International Meeting of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) will be held at the Pavillon Dauphine in Paris.
This is a platform for the exchange of professional expertise between French and international actors from the public (local and State) and private (industrial, finance, consulting, lawyers, construction, etc.) sector affected by all forms of Public-Private Partnerships.
The program covered:
– PPPs and tools for implementation;
– 2 political addresses that will outline the necessary recourse for PPPs in the future;
– 6 thematic conferences with feedback from the elect;
– 4 operational training sessions;
– 2 session calls for projects (France and international with a focus on Gabon)
For details of the program visit this page